Forensic photography is a highly technical profession that requires well-trained and experienced photographers, who can utilize correct lighting techniques, proper photographic equipment and lenses, accurate composition, markers, scales, and a variety of other digital image enhancement tools to produce professional photographs that can be analyzed, enlarged, and submitted in court hearings, proceedings, or trials.
We have more than 6 decades of combined professional education and experience in the field of Forensic and Evidence Photography. We are skilled in the art of producing the most detailed, accurate, and objective photographs of crime scenes, accident scenes, and physical evidence.
- Complete Evidence Photography Using the State of the Art Digital Technology
- Digital Image Correction and Enhancement
- Image Authentication Services
- Physical Injury and Domestic Violence, Traditional (Visible Spectrum) and Ultraviolet (Invisible Spectrum) Photography
- Infrared and Ultraviolet (Invisible Light) Photography and Documentation
- Crime Scene and Accident Reconstruction Technical Photography
- Fluorescent Image Photography Services
- Close Up and Macro Photography
- Autopsy, Injury, Accident and Medical Photography
- Civil Litigation and Document Authentication Photography
- Valuable Objects, Documents, Property and Assets Photography and Documentation
- Available Light (Night) Photography
- Designing and Implementation of Digital Photo Processing and Laboratories for Law Enforcement Agencies and Businesses
- Testify in Court as an Expert Witness and as Certified Forensic Photographer